A quiet night, a cup of coffee and the sea


My favorite night plans are a simple one—coffee and the sea. I find it very peaceful to sit on the seashore at night in Mumbai and enjoy coffee.

I will reach my coffee at the seaside. Holding a cup of hot coffee in the cool breeze feels like a perfect combination. I slowly sip coffee and watch the waves in front of me.

I don't remember any busy schedule in such moments. I just enjoy the present moment. Sometimes I see city lights, sometimes the ocean and sometimes the sky.

If the night sky is clear, then watching the stars becomes my favourite activity. I thought how beautiful it is that even in such a busy city we can spend a few moments with nature.

I sometimes listen to music with coffee. Sometimes soft songs and sometimes old favourites. But sometimes the main music also stops and only the natural sound of waves is heard.

I feel that there is no need to make happiness complicated. Sometimes a cup of coffee, cool breeze and the sound of the sea can improve your mood.

I find such nights of mine in Mumbai very special. There is no expensive plan in this, but the memories are very beautiful.

For me, the combination of coffee and sea is like a personal ritual, which helps me stay calm amidst a busy life. click here to read more

escorts in Bhiwadi  Gurugram Call Girls   Escorts Service in India  manesar call girl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kanika's Love Story Part 9: The Phase of Silence

Kanika's Love Story – A Rainy Date in Noida

Kanika’s Love Story Part 2: The First Coffee Date – A Small Beginning